CPR Mouth Barrier Keychain (SALE!)
The American Heart Association recommends ventilating a cardiac arrest patient 2 breaths every 30 compressions for an adult, but due to the risk of infection, many first responders tend to skip ventilations and administer continuous compressions. With the easy access CPR Mouth Barrier Keychain, any first responder can ventilate a patient without fear of communicable diseases, circulating oxygenated-rich blood throughout the body.
- Each CPR keychain comes individually packaged with one CPR mask in a nylon keychain pouch
- A ventilation tube with one-way valve, which can protect the rescuer during first aid or rescue
- Compact 2" by 2" nylon keychain with ring, and small compacted size makes it easy to carry
- Materials: Nylon Pouch, Polyethylene
- Prevent Mouth-to-mouth Contact and Risk of Infection or Contamination